- Lightens and brightens the skin through the use of clinically proven peptides that decrease skin pigmentation by inhibiting the proteins involved in the pigmentation process
- Reduces the appearance of pigmented spots as a result of UV exposure and ageing
- Induces skin a brightening effect and evenness after only 4 weeks
- Protects from free radical damage
- Promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal
Need To Know
- Induces a lightening effect after 2 weeks
- The combination of the inhibitory effects of the biomimetic peptide & liquorice root extract are stronger than that of Arbutin, Kojic acid, Vitamin C and Hydroquinone while also offering a safer and decreased irritation profile
- The natural botanical AHA blend minimises irritation while maximizing the ability to stimulate cell renewal as compared to synthetic AHA’s
Apply 1 pump to the face in the evening before applying an aliangé Vitamin A product
TGF-ß Biomimetic Peptide
Decreases tyrosinase activity and melanin synthesis to reduce overall skin pigmentation, lightening and brightening the skin. The TGF-ß biomimetic peptide provides inhibitory action on the MITF cellular pathway responsible for melanogenesis (skin pigmentation is the result of melanin synthesis by melanocytes through this process called melanogenesis). By the inhibition of melanin synthesis, a skin whitening effect with improvement of photo-ageing marks and control of hyperpigmentation is produced. The TGF-ß biomimetic peptide has a greater whiting effect than Arbutin and Vitamin C.
Botanical AHA Acid Blend
A concentrated blend of five naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) from botanical sources (bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon) which provide maximum efficacy with minimum irritancy compared to non-natural sources. AHA’s provide both a keratolytic function to the skin which weaken bonds that hold dead skin cells together allowing them to be shed from the skin while also functioning as intermediates in several key metabolic pathways. Glycolysis, a process which involves the oxidation of glucose to pyruvic acid, is a key pathway of the cellular energy process. Hydrolysis of pyruvic acid leads to the formation of lactic acid. Glycolic acid exhibits the most keratolytic ability of any of the AHAs. It is glycolic acid that is responsible for the immediate skin softening effect felt by consumers when they first use an AHA product. Citric acid, when topically applied, stimulates collagen synthesis.
Licorice Root Extract (Natural Botanical)
Sourced from the botanical Glycyrrhiza glabra, Licorice root extract further decrease the levels of tyrosinase and penetrates into the epidermis deeply while also providing anti-inflammatory and anti-biosis support. Functions as a scavenger of oxygen free radicals and exhibits superoxide dismutase (SOD) like activity to dispel oxygen free radicals.