Hydrating B3 Serum
30ml Serum | Step 1 - Day | $70
- Highly potent 10% Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) improves skin immunity, reduces sebum excretion levels and provides anti-inflammatory support for the treatment of acne & breakouts
- Reduces pore size and shine typically seen with problematic skin through the use of enantia chlorantha and oleanolic acid - two natural actives
- Provides all day hydration with Hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring acid which deeply penetrates the epidermis attracting & retaining moisture
- Lightweight silky texture, easily absorbed serum with no shine
Need To Know
- Great for acne/breakout prone patients due to the anti-inflammatory properties of Vitamin B3 and the light matte feeling of the serum
- Can be used by all skin types and can be used ad hoc when needing extra hydration. The high concentration of Hyaluronic acid makes it perfect for frequent travelers who experience dryness whilst flying
- Due to the high concentration of Hyaluronic acid, the serum will appear sticky upon application. Allow 10-20 seconds for the product to dry for a matte finish.
- Known for its water binding ability to hydrate (1 gram of Hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1 litre of water)
Product UsageApply 1 pump to the face in the morning before applying SPF day cream
It can also be used ad hoc when needed
Vitamin B3Also known as Niacinamide, Niacin or nicotinic acid. Vitamin B3 has a stabilising effect on the epidermal barrier through a reduction in transdermal water loss, improvement in the moisture content of the dermis layer of the skin and through an increase in protein synthesis, ceramide synthesis and improvement of differentiation of keratinocytes.
Enantia Chlorantha & Oleanolic AcidEnantia chlorantha is an African tree used for its ethno-medicinal properties. Rich in protoberberines and oleanolic acid, both ingredients work to induce sebocyte differentiation and proliferation. The inhibition of the 5α-reductase (enzymes involved in steroid metabolism) activity leads to a reduction in sebum secretion reducing pore size and skin shine.
Cross-Linked Hyaluronic Acid
Also known as Hyaluronan. Hyaluronan is a naturally occurring biopolymer and a major component of the extracellular matrix of skin. Due to the small molecular size of versus traditional Hyaluronic Acid, Cross-Linked Hyaluronic Acid penetrates the dermis deeper and provide deep day long hydration.